Amazon Alexa and the Aspen® smart home products work together to help you easily control your home appliances.
Please follow the steps below to connect Alexa to your Aspen® Home products:
1. Download our AspenHome app in Android or IOS app market
2. Register AspenHome account in our app
3. Aspen smart home device(s) must be nearby in order to connect
4. Configure your smart device (Window Fan) with our AspenHome app and set a name, if desired, for your device(s) which will be used in "Window Fan”
5. Log into Amazon Alexa app
6. Tap the menu button located at the upper left corner and select “Skills and Games”
7. Enter “Window Fan” in the search bar, then select “Window Fan”
8. Select “Enable to Use”, you will then be navigated to link your AspenHome account with Amazon Alexa then select “Agree and link”
9. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete linking
10. Once authorized, select “DISCOVER DEVICES” in Alexa app to find your AspenHome device(s)
11. If you want to change your smart device (Window Fan) name, go back to step (4).
*Please note that if you need to add more devises in the future, you will need to Discover Devices again.